Lucas County Sheriff's Office - Iowa
Civil Service/Weapon Permits
Career Opportunities - Links
To report scams, please contact the Attorney General's Office:
Current Scams -
1) Phone Calls from Publisher's Clearing House -
2) Phone calls from the Treasury Department or IRS - claiming they currently have a tax debt.
3) Phone calls stating a relative is in jail and bond is needed. *Contact the agency directly with independent phone number*
4) Phone call with threat of Civil Action, Arbitration and/or Garnishment
5) Phone call reporting that their is a computer issue and asking for access to the computer to be able to fix the problem.
6) Phone was locked because it was being used for an FBI Investigation. They had 48 hours to pay $500 to a PayPal account. *If your phone is actually locked - call your phone company*